Professional Trading With Institutional Supply and Demand
Original Price: $
You just pay: $30.00
Contact me via email for more information or payment details: [email protected]
- A demo of a trading platform/charting package – I recommend Ninjatrader which is downloadable with a free trial from the Ninjatrader website. Other platforms are Metatrader, TradingView or any other broker supplied charting package.
- Students should familarise themselves with their trading platform before starting this course.
Whether you’re a beginning trader or an advanced trader trying to turn that corner, this course will provide you with the route to finding trading consistency and profitability.
This course is a result of over 10 years of research and thousands of hours of screen time. The strategies I teach are based on my view of how the market works.
In this course you will learn:
- Why understanding stophunts is crucial to successful trading.
- The principles of supply and demand and how to map the market.
- How the markets are manipulated by banks, central banks and market makers.
- The guiding principles of risk management and trading psychology.
- Why technical indicators and most chart patterns ensure that retail traders are “cannon fodder” for the Investment Banks.
- The filters I use to keep me out of bad trades.
- Advanced supply and demand methods to increase your trading edge.
- New for 2018! – How to apply the same principles to Bitcoin and the Crypto currency markets.
- New for 2019! – Students holding my course for 31 days will receive FREE access to an additional 10 bonus videos on my website. These videos go even further into detail, discussing advanced market structure concepts that cannot be found anywhere else on the web.
Requirements: Students should at least have a basic knowledge of trading before taking this course, i.e. how to set up charts, the bid/ask spread, understanding what forex/commodities/stock indexes are, being able to place trades, stoplosses and targets.
This course will start with the basics of support and resistance, but will gradually work up to advanced topics – therefore, it will require hard work by the student!
i) The original content for this course is in 720 pixel resolution, with new videos being added at 1080 pixel resolution. ii) The video playing time is approximately 3.5 hrs. Udemy base their 5 hrs calculation on videos + course notes.
ii) Finally, you will never see this course advertised with a large discount because the information contained within is valuable and life changing!
- This course is for day traders, proprietary traders and hedge fund traders. It is assumed you will at least have a basic understanding of trading.
- I leave no stone unturned with my trading strategy and therefore we will progress to some difficult topics which will require hard work and persistence by the student.
- If you don’t know what a tick, pip, bid, ask or stoploss is, then this course probably isn’t for you!
- Similarly, if you are looking for the Holy Grail, guaranteed profits, a get rich quick scheme or magic bullet, then sadly this course isn’t for you.